West Central Southwest Florida Contractor – Authorized Applicator Opportunity
We Can Help Grow Your Business! Contact us today.
Treat and protect your customers roofs with Roof-A-Cide® Treatment the industry leader in roof stain prevention.
•Roof-A-Cide ® Treatment is Safe, cost-effective and features a 2 year warranty. This is the stain free roof solution residential and commercial customers are looking for – NO More Roof Cleaning!
•Spray on application eliminates the costly damage caused by the frequent cycle of high pressure cleaning and harmful use of high strength chlorine and toxic chemicals.
•Custom∗ Roof-A-Cide® Drone Treatment system saves time and labor, no walking on roof. Drive recurring revenue from maintenance services with safe, proven, Roof-A-Cide ®.
Safe on Asphalt Shingles, Concrete, Clay Tile, Stone-coated metal, Slate.
Roof-A-Cide ® is the Only EPA Reg. and Approved solution specifically formulated for Roof Stain Treatment. Tested by Major Roofing Manufacturers; Crown, GAF, CertainTeed, Boral, US Tile, Entegra Tile, and Gerard Roofing.
Roof-A-Cide ® keeps your customers roofs looking like new. Guaranteed to remain stain free for at least 2 Full years.
Authorized Roof-A-Cide® Applicators are licensed and trained to safely clean asphalt shingle and stone coated steel roofs with Roof Restore™ Cleaner. Barrel, flat, clay and concrete tile roofs are cleaned only with water. Your technicians are trained on site, in the safe handling and application of our Guaranteed stain treatment.
A fine spray application every few years prevents mold and fungus infestation on; clay tile, concrete barrel or flat tile, asphalt shingle, slate, and stone-coated steel. Roof-A-Cide® keeps the roof stain free.
Contractors – Roof-A-Cide® Applicators enjoy:
- Low entry cost to become an Authorized Roof-A-Cide® Applicator.
- Quick ROI, Unlimited Growth and Residual Income – Grow Your Customer Base.
- Product Protection – our products are not sold online, retail in home improvement, roofing supply / hardware stores.
- No inventory requirement.
- On-site technical training in the safe handling and proper application of Roof-A-Cide® products and calibration of recommended roof cleaning and application equipment.
- We support application spray equipment, pump repair part kits.
- Ongoing marketing, customer referrals and technical support.
- Optional drone equipment ∗Custom designed applicator drone system, flight training, parts, repairs and technical support package. Drone shreds application time and labor, no walk on. Built by specialty equipment vendor to order.
- Please call 877-258-8998 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org