Contractor – We Can Help To Grow Your Business!
Contractor – Authorized Applicator opportunities in Florida.
Lee, Collier, Hillsborough, Pasco, Polk, Hernando, Lake, Sumter, Marion and Escambia Counties. This is a partial list, please contact us for additional information.
Roof-A-Cide ® Treatment is Safe, cost-effective and easy to apply. This is the clean roof solution your residential and commercial customers are looking for!
Eliminates the costly damage to roofs caused by the of frequent cycle of high pressure cleaning and use of toxic chemicals. NO More Roof Cleaning!
Roof-A-Cide® eliminates the labor and chemical costs of future cleaning and rinsing the roof. Contact us to learn more about becoming an Authorized Roof-A-Cide ® Applicator. Drive additional revenues with proven Roof-A-Cide ® products and services.
Safe on Asphalt Shingles / Concrete or Clay Tiles / Stone Coated Metal / Slate.
Roof-A-Cide ® is the Only EPA Reg. and Approved, Algaecide-Fungicide, specifically formulated for Roof Treatment. Tested and Approved by Major Roofing Manufacturers; GAF Materials, TruSlate, CertainTeed, Boral Tile, MonierLifeTile, US Tile, Entegra Tile, Metro Roof Products and Gerard Roofing Technologies
Roof-A-Cide ® Treatments applied every few years will keep your customers roofs looking like new. Guaranteed to remain clean for at least 2 Full years.
Contractor – Roof-A-Cide ® Applicators enjoy:
- Low entry cost to become an Authorized Roof-A-Cide® Applicator.
- Quick ROI, Unlimited Growth and Residual Income – Grow Your Customer Base.
- Product Protection – our products are not sold in stores. No inventory requirement.
- Professional Training in the use of spray equipment, safe handling and proper application of Roof-A-Cide® products.
- Ongoing marketing, customer referrals and technical support.
Contractor information, please call 877-258-8998 or e-mail: email@example.com
We ship Monday – Friday. Please call to order, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST.
We accept Visa or MasterCard for payment.